NATURE’S CART TERMS & CONDITIONS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- The goal of this [Website/App] is to provide a simple and convenient service to customers in Dubai & Sharjah, for home/office delivery, of fresh produce and other food-related products. The customers are allowed to build their own cards and send orders at the click of a couple of buttons.
- In order to place an online order, the customer can sign up or checkout as a guest. In order to Sign up the user needs to have a unique email ID & non-sharable password. The user can change the password at any time. Nature’s Cart will never share and is not liable for any problems miss-use of the account, which may arise from the use of a password.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER & HOW IT’S PROCESSED?
- Once you open the website/App, select items from the menu, and add it to the cart, then you will be able to “checkout” and pay for the order online to be placed & confirmed in our system.
- The user will receive an order confirmation email that the order has been received.
- Payment can be made through online payment or cash on delivery. We'll receive all online payments under one payment gateway connected with Nature’s Cart.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information and we will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
- Once the order is confirmed, the user may be able to cancel the order within 60 minutes by sending an email to [email protected] with the reference number of the order or by calling us directly at +971509800101
DELIVERY CHARGES, WINDOW SLOTS & CUT-OFF TIME
- For any order below AED 50.00 delivery charges of AED 10.00 will be added to the order amount.
- Any order above AED 50.00 is eligible for free delivery anywhere in Dubai & Sharjah (some specific areas in Dubai and Sharjah are excluded).
Dubai orders: Currently we offer 2 cut-off times in Dubai & 2 different delivery slots as well:
- For orders before 6 AM, same-day two delivery slots are open (10 AM-4 PM or 5 PM-9 PM)
- For orders after 6 AM & Before 11 AM same-day one slot will be open (5 PM-9 PM)
- Any order after 11 AM the customer will have to choose next-day delivery with any delivery slot.
- • Sharjah orders: Currently we offer 1 cut-off time & 1 delivery slot: • Orders placed before 8 AM, same-day delivery slot will be (12 PM-4 PM) • Orders placed after 8 AM, next day & the day after that delivery slots will be open
- Orders in advance are open up to 2 days (same-day/next day/two days later) depending on order placement hour.
- If the customer wishes to edit/update placed order, the customer is required to pay the added items amount whether by cash or generated payment link shared by Nature’s Cart for the specific order.
- The customer is allowed to edit & update the order within 60 minutes after the order placement by sending an email to [email protected] with the reference number of the order or by calling us directly at +971509800101
- Any requests after that is subjective for approval based on Nature’s Cart internal policy.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- Nature’s Cart takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please send us an email on [email protected] or call us at +971509800101 and we will make sure to assist you.
- In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by us, we will issue full or partial refunds to the same used debit/credit card.
- In the following cases: if you did not receive your order at all or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full amount refund; if part of your order is missing, we may top up your wallet with the missing item/items amount or create and share a promo code with the refunded amount or we will issue a bank credit/debit card partial refund.
- In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction. Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment and may take up to seven working days to reflect on your account depends on your bank refund policy.