NATURE’S CART TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Natures Cart owns and maintains Naturescart.ae, an e-commerce platform, delivering fresh produce and food related products to the location as provided by the customers. Naturescat.ae allows customers or users to browse and select items from a wide range of categories available on the site. The service is available to customers residing in Dubai and Sharjah.
- In order to place an order on our site, the customer needs to sign up or checkout as a guest. For the sign up option the user needs to provide a unique email ID and create a password. The information provided should be correct and accurate, providing inaccurate information will result in breach of the Terms and Conditions. The passwords are non-sharable, but the user can change it at any time. All information provided on Natures cart is confidential and encrypted, hence Naturescart.ae won’t be directly or indirectly liable in any way for any loss or misuse of account information occurred of any kind as a result of customer’s failure to comply with this section. By confirming purchase at the end of the checkout process, the user agrees to accept and pay for the items added in the cart.
- Any personal information provided by user on the website needs to be is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and they should notify us immediately of any changes in the personal information by updating the member profile on the site or by contacting us.
- Once you open the website/App, select items from the menu, and add it to the cart, then you will be able to “checkout” and pay for the order online to be placed & confirmed in our system.
- The user will receive an order confirmation email that the order has been received.
- Payment can be made through online transaction or cash on delivery. We'll receive all online payments under one payment gateway connected with Nature’s Cart.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information and we will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
- The final bill is subjected to weight of the item and may vary accordingly. For any change in the billing information will be notified to the customer.
- Once the order is confirmed, the user may be able to cancel the order within 60 minutes by sending an email to [email protected] with the reference number of the order or by calling us directly at +971509800101
- If the customer wishes to edit/update the order, he/she is required to pay the additional amount for the items either by cash or payment link generated by Nature’s Cart Team for the said order.
- The customer is allowed to edit & update the order within 60 minutes after the order placement by sending an email to [email protected] with the reference number of the order or by calling us directly at +971509800101
- Any request after that is subjected for approval based on Nature’s Cart internal policies
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
- Nature’s Cart reserves the right to update the prices of all items at any time. Our sourcing team ensures the procurement process runs without any issues and the items are delivered on times, except for unavoidable circumstances, wherein an item is unavailable, the same will be reported on site as Item out of stock.
- If an item is not available after the order has been placed due to some unforeseen reason that intimation will be sent to client along with full refund credited to the same used card, if part order is missing then we will issue a partial refund for the price of the undelivered quantity whether on your account wallet or revered to the same used card.
DEBIT / CREDIT CARDS
- We accept payments by cash upon delivery or via our website using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading the entire payment gateway terms & conditions.
Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by all applicable laws and regulations governing the use of the site